Grent Episode II: Return of the Grent

At the risk of becoming the posting-est fool on this blog (I am clearly the most productive AFEG brother), I'll be periodically posting things related to games we have in the works.

For those of you unaware, Destructin and I made a game a while back.  While technically only the two of us were involved, it was semi-officially the first AFEG project (if you look closely on the Des&Grent screen, you can see "an AFEG partnership" in small type).  Well, luckily for the rest of the world, we're not stopping there. I've been asked to keep the finer details of our next brilliant (and classy!) work of art a secret for the time being, but I'll go ahead and let you guys know that it involves Des as himself.  Using a gun.


Yeah, that's right.  Keep an eye out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment